La vie est simple...Parlez Francais

La vie est simple...Parlez Francais

Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Verb Etre (6 tenses)

Etre:


Present - être (to be)
je suis I am
tu es you are
il est he is
nous sommes we are
vous êtes you are
ils sont they are
Past
j'ai été I was
tu as été you were
il a été he was
nous avons été we were
vous avez été you were
ils ont été they were
Imperfect
j'étais I used to be
tu étais you used to be
il était he used to be
nous étions we used to be
vous étiez you used to be
ils étaient they used to be
Conditional
je serais I would be
tu serais you would be
il serait he would be
nous serions we would be
vous seriez you would be
ils seraient they would be
Future
je serai I will be
tu seras you will be
il sera he will be
nous serons we will be
vous serez you will be
ils seront they will be
Subjunctive
que je sois that I be
que tu sois that you be
qu'il soit that he be
que nous soyons that we be
que vous soyez that you be
qu'ils soient that they be

No comments:

Post a Comment